Finally got my left ear stretched upto 10mm.
My right ear is at 8mm, soon to be at 10mm.
THEN TO 12.
What happened to 9mm? How about 11mm?
Skipping sizes only ends badly. Stretch safely, and stretch properly. My 9mm and 11mm plugs…
I was gonna say… in merry old England it’s very uncommon to come about the mid sizes, not impossible but it is uncommon. And also it’s very common for the sizes to be “skipped” as it were by 2mm, so it goes something like normal piercing, 1.6, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 ect. My ear is stretched to a 10mm, and I stretched in that way, never had a problem either plus I have a healthy lobe. And lots of people I know have stretched the same and also have had no problems. In fact, the two piercers at my shop back home, who have large tunnels… can’t quite remember the size. Also stretched the same way, with no problems.
So there’s no need to bitch at this person. It’s been proven by a vast majority here that it yields no problems. Personally, I would class “skipping sizes” as when you something like from a 2mm to a 6mm ect. As I’ve seen that and seen a blowout and a bleeding ear from it with me screaming “Whyyyyyyyy?!”
So yeah. Bit of English input. Aha.
- hullskinhead reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- fagbunny69 likes this
- touchmeordont likes this
- sweetredvine likes this
- mooch2442 likes this
- tunnelstomyheart likes this
- eradicating likes this
- imissmymind reblogged this from killerlocks and added:
- stuffifindworthy likes this
- killerlocks reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- forgettingalexa likes this
- solongtodevotion likes this
- austin-davis123 reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- whattheworldisreallylike likes this
- ohmygodjulia reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- impxssion likes this
- awfulmodifications reblogged this from pastelmermaidx and added:
- pastelmermaidx posted this